VISION AND MISSION
- Obey the mandate of Jesus Christ to proclaim the Gospel in all the world through preaching, teaching and worship services
- Bring Christians to maturity by providing discipleship training
- Identify, train and ordain ministers of the gospel who will in turn train others, thus fulfilling the Great Commission as stated by Jesus in Matthew 28:19-20
- This includes establishing churches and offering training seminars and prayer retreats for members and the public… including regularly scheduled services in homes, storefronts and other facilities.
- Prepare and send out mission teams to the United States and other countries.
- Provide training and apostolic oversight to pastors and be a spiritual and legal covering for like-minded ministers and ministries.
- Join with other apostolic and prophetic ministers and ministries to form regional and state-wide networks and alliances
- We endeavor to work toward the spiritual revival of the Church.
STATEMENT OF FAITH
1.) We believe that the Bible is the inspired and infallible Word of God. (2Tim.3:16, 2Peter 1: 20-21)
2.) We believe that there is only one God eternally existent in three persons; God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit. (Eph.4:5-6, Gen.1:26, Matt.3:16-17)
3.) We believe in the deity of Jesus Christ. (John 1:1-4; John 10:30; Heb.1:1-5)
a. He was born of a virgin (Matt.1:18-25; Luke 1:30-35)
b. He was conceived of the Holy Spirit (Matt.1:18-25, Luke 1:30-35)
c. He suffered and died (John 19:30-35)
d. He rose again from the dead bodily (John 20:25-29, Luke 24:36-40)
e. He ascended into heaven bodily (1Thes.4:16-17; Matt. 24:29-30)
4.) We believe that salvation is by grace, through faith, and not by works, but there is a clear difference between earning your salvation… and keeping it. “Faith without works is dead.” (Eph.2:8-9; James 2:20)
5.) We believe that the only means of being cleansed from sin is through true repentance and faith in the precious blood of Jesus. (Acts 3:19, Luke 24:47; Eph.1:7)
6.) We believe that sanctification is an ongoing process. We are broken, refined and pruned by the working of the Holy Spirit… conforming us to the image of Christ. (John 15:2; Rom.8:29)
7.) We believe in the Baptism in the Holy Spirit and the present day operation of the Gifts of the Spirit. The believer is to receive divine empowerment for Christian service and witness. (Acts 1:8; 2:4; 3:1-26; 4:5-12, 1Cor.12:1-11)
8.) We believe the Church is now in very poor condition. Many are compromised, complacent, or backslidden. We must pray, speak the truth in love and call the Church to repentance. There will soon be a glorious outpouring of the Holy Spirit and a revival of the Church. (2Tim.3:1-9; Isa.60:1-2)
9.) We believe that Jesus told His Church to go into all the world and make disciples, not just converts. We must be making disciples! (Matt.28:19-20)
10.) We believe our loving Father wants His children to seek His face in prayer. He also expects obedience. He gives abundant grace and shows mercy, but He will surely bring discipline. This too is a demonstration of His love. (Jer.29:13; Heb.12:5-11)
11.) We believe in the rapture of the Church and the Second coming of Christ. (1Thes.4:16-17; Matt.24:29-30)
12.) We believe in the final resurrection of both the saved and the lost; the saved, to an eternity in heaven and the lost to eternal judgement. (Rev.20:11-15; 1Cor.15:12-23)